Where do you deliver?
We deliver A La Carte orders within Philadelphia (Zip Codes: 19102, 19103, 19106, 19107, 19112,19119, 19121, 19122, 19123, 19125, 19127, 19128, 19129, 19130, 19131, 19134, 19139, 19143, 19145, 19146, 19147, 19148, 19104, 19153)
- We deliver Effortless and Full Service wedding orders within the city of Philadelphia and up to an hour's drive from our shop. A delivery fee based on travel distance will be included on your quote as required.
What is the difference between Set-up/Placement and On-Site Design/Installation?
Simple placement of wedding florals is covered in our ‘set-up fee’ listed on each wedding quote, regardless of budget. For events that require on-site design and more involved installations, Walter Pine is able to provide this level of service for wedding floral budgets of $5,000 and above. This service is listed as ‘installation fee’ on a quote.
Set-Up = Simple placement of wedding flowers
We define this as delivery of personal, ceremony, and reception flowers that simply require placement on stands or tables at the venue.
On-site Design and Installation
We define this as delivery which also includes an involved set-up, on-site floral design or extensive styling on location. Examples include floral arches, styled intricate tablescapes, hanging florals, etc. We offer this level of service for wedding budgets starting at $5,000.
When should I reach out to begin planning my wedding florals?
We recommend connecting with us regarding wedding floral interest after booking your ceremony and reception venue, preferably not sooner than six months before your wedding date, for a most accurate quote.
How do I inquire about a wedding or event?
- Our A La Carte menu is available for self service checkout any time through our website. Include any and all special instructions in the notes section at checkout or follow up your order with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effortless + Full Service Weddings: fill out our Questionnaire form HERE to inquire if your date is open and to start the process
Note: We do require a $50 consultation fee. Our consultations consist of a 20-30 minute discussion of details, logistics, style/aesthetic preferences, and budget priorities. The details from your consultation will be used to create a custom itemized estimate for your wedding. The consultation amount will be deducted from your final payment if you decide to book with us.
How far in advance should I inquire about wedding floral services?
- A La Carte - All orders must be placed 5 days prior to desired pickup or delivery date
Effortless//Full Service Weddings - We recommend connecting with us regarding wedding floral interest after booking your ceremony and reception venue, preferably not sooner than six months before your wedding date, for a most accurate quote.
When is my event considered officially booked with Walter Pine?
- A La Carte - Your event is officially booked once you pay in full online.
- Effortless //Full Service - your event is officially booked once you pay your initial deposit + sign our wedding contract.
Can I get general pricing information before scheduling a consultation?
- Check out our A La Carte Menu for general pricing of most floral items!
What is the payment timeline?
- A La Carte - In-full and upfront payment is required to ensure your order and save your date with us.
Effortless Weddings - We ask clients to pay a sum of $540 if their invoice totals $2,000 and above, or a sum of $270 if their invoice totals $2,000 and below to hold your wedding date.
- Final payments are due 3 weeks prior to the wedding date.
How do I make a payment?
- A La Carte - place your order and pay securely on our website.
- Effortless/Full-Service - We ask that deposits and final payments are paid using our preferred forms of payment in the amount detailed as the amount on your most recent estimate form.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- A La Carte - All credit cards and paypal are accepted through our website.
- Effortless/Full Service - Cash or check are preferred for all payments of $500 or more. Please drop off or mail payments to our shop at 729 South 4th St. Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Card payments can be made in shop or through an online payment link, however a 3% processing fee will be included for all card payments over $500.
When is the last date to make changes to my wedding order?
A La Carte - All orders completed at checkout are considered final. If any changes must be made, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Effortless/Full Service - We ask for all final counts + changes by no later than 3 weeks before your event date. This coincides with the timing of all final payments.
Can I call you or meet with you in person to discuss event details?
- A la Carte - We are happy to offer general email correspondence with all of our A La Carte clients for any questions or concerns, however consultations are reserved for Effortless + Full Service Clients only.
- Effortless/Full Service - We offer general correspondence as needed during the entire planning process as well as a 20-30 minute consultation to discuss details, logistics, style/aesthetic preferences, and budget priorities.
- If you are familiar with our shop, you’ll know our space is quite cozy, so at this time we do not offer any in-person consultations.
Can I provide my own vases or can I rent decor from Walter Pine to keep my costs down?
Walter Pine is not able to design floral pieces for weddings of any size using personal vases. All floral designs and wedding scapes will be created using brand approved and acquired vessels and accessories. When appropriate, Walter Pine vessels may be offered on a ‘rental’ basis for the event and/ or included in the budget for keeps if desired.
Do you have arch structures to rent?
- At this time we do not offer any chuppah, arch, or arbor structures for rental. We are happy to create our beautiful installations on customer acquired structures.
What is your cancellation policy?
- A La Carte - Cancellations more than 2 weeks out from the event date are eligible to receive a full refund.
Effortless/Full Service - All changes to the wedding order by 3 weeks prior to the event. We cannot reduce your order once this date has passed. Additional purchases after this date will be invoiced separately and must be paid at the time the order is placed. Cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the wedding date will receive a refund on all monies paid, minus the non-refundable deposit. Any money paid will not be refunded if the cancellation is made within three weeks of the wedding. Please let us know if there are extenuating circumstances and we will do our best to work with you.
How will I know what my arrangements will look like?
- Browse our A La Carte menu to see examples of our wedding items + sizes for most commonly requested items.
- You can also take a look at our Portfolio as well as our Everyday Flower page to get a sense of our design style.
Every event is unique, no two are alike! So while we won’t be able to show you exactly what your event will look like ahead of time, we will describe our plans for the day in your wedding quote (and mood board for Full Service clients)
Can I choose specific flowers for my event?
- While we will keep your floral favorites in mind, due to the unpredictable nature of flowers, we cannot guarantee specific flowers for your event.
Have more questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org